Fellowship Program is a research based customized program offering opportunities for super specialization in a wide range of disciplines. TAU Ltd, in academic partnership with UCN offers competency and research based customized Fellowship programs that provide an opportunity for clinicians to return to the University setting and explore further specializations. The programs integrate theoretical and clinical components encompassing inpatient and outpatient care with comprehensive clinical skills. The program allows students to specialize in wide range of disciplines.
- Research based customized program
- Program is aimed for academic excellence blended across inpatient and outpatient care with comprehensive clinical skills
- Super Specialty Specialization enables the students to gain knowledge in the cutting edge of developmental technologies
- Pediatric Orthopedics
Affiliated Training Hospital
- Kanchi Kamakoti Childs Trust Hospital
|1 Year||MBBS + Postgraduate medicine degree from a recognized university & should be registered with the respective medical council|
- After enrolling in the University, students will pursue his/her course from his/her chosen Clinical site ( Hospitals affiliated with TAU and offering Fellowship programs)
- Each student will have a Fellowship Program Advisor who will provide online support to the students throughout the course.
- The students will be guided by Fellowship Clinical Advisor at the clinical site, who will assist the students to acquire clinical skills.
- Fellowship Program Advisor assists the students in learning the theory and conducting research work. Fellowship Clinical Advisor helps to acquire the clinical skills.
- To ensure adequate theoretical learning, students are expected to submit assignments. To ensure appropriate clinical learning, students are expected to fulfill the Objectives Specific Clinical Assessment Report (OSCAR).
- To ensure adequate learning of clinical skills, a student is made to write case reports.
- To understand the recent advances and also to pave way to conduct research on a contemporary topic, a student is made to work on and submit TWO Article reviews (only for Fellowship programs of duration 1 year and 6 months).
- The Fellowship Program Advisor also evaluates the assignments, case reports, weekly reports and article reviews submitted by the students.
- The Fellowship Clinical Advisor will evaluate the clinical skills acquired continuously throughout the course and guide the students with his suggestions and advises.
- After completion of the academic requirements, the students will have to give their online proctored Theory exams at the end of every term.
- At the end of the course Final Clinical exams would be held at the Hospital where the student is undertaking the course.
- On successful completion of the Academics, the students will be awarded the Fellowship Degree.