MCh is a unique program designed for the up and coming medical professionals in the field of Orthopedics and for the senior surgeons wanting to update their knowledge and gain an additional qualification. To complete the MCh program, it is mandatory for the students to participate in both clinical activities of the sub specialties and in one or more independent research projects. This should preferably involve the recent advances in the respective sub specialties.
- Enhance the Surgical Skills in Orthopedics & General Surgery
- Gain enhanced expertise in Orthopedic Treatment and Trauma Care
- Benefit from blended learning designed to fit your clinical commitments
- Study From your place of work at your convenient time
- Trauma & Orthopedics
|1.4 years||MS Orthopedics / Diploma in Orthopedics / DNB Orthopedics|
What Texila Means to Our Students !
TAU provides an excellent opportunity to update and upgrade knowledge and skills for working professional through its online Mch Orthopedic and Trauma course.i was able to pursue this course along side my professional duties without compromising my work. the flexible schedules were a great help.Ajai Singh
- Students will get Clinical guidance from the Hospital where he/she is practising/working
- The performance will be assessed by the Program Chairs with their suggestions and advises
- Students will have to furnish the Academic requirements as per the format of the University
- These requirements help the students in gaining more knowledge apart from the training in the hospital
- Students will have to come out with the remedial measures as suggested by Program Chairs
- Every individual is required to do an "Article Review". Selected Article Review will be published in University journals
- Examinations are conducted through proctored online systems for Theory papers and Clinical will be monitored and assessed by the Chosen Examiners