PhD is a unique research based program aimed at enhancing your skills in clinical specializations. The program prepares you to become a competent researcher to carry out research in many specialties such as Diabetology, Clinical Cardiology, General Medicine, HIV Medicine, Anesthesia, Medical Microbiology, Orthopedics independently. Texila offers research based PhD in Medicine designed for medical students who are keen to pursue academic or research careers.
- Research based program to enhance your skills in any clinical specializations
- Study Anytime Anywhere
- Various Specializations Available
- Clinical Cardiology
- General Medicine
- HIV Medicine
- Medical Microbiology
- Orthopedics & More..
|3 Years||Postgraduate degree [MS/MD, DNB, FRCP, MRCP, PG Diploma (2 years) in the same specialization or an equivalent degree, from recognized university. Registered with the respective Medical Council (including additional qualification)|
What Texila Means to Our Students !
As a Ph.D. student, I came to TAU because it offered the best in both medical and research in a system that allows you to be very flexible , and is designed for people like me who work full-time and want to study .and research. It was really nice to know that I had advisors that I could ways depend on while going to for any guidance. I really enjoyed the opportunity of studying here and strongly recommend TAU for working medical professionals.Dr. Matin Ahmad Khan
- Students can pursue the course from his/her place of residence or work
- Students enrolled for PhD will have to identify a Guide having PhD or MD/MS in respective specialization and with minimum 10 years of teaching experience. Co-guide will be provided by the university
- Program is pursued in semester pattern
- Student will undergo training on research methodology and on the subject focused on research area
- Student will get continuous support by Academic Coordinator throughout the program
- Student can have at least 6 research articles published in the South American Journal of Medicine
- Student will submit their thesis and undergo a viva voce examination for the completion of the program