Pre Medical Pathway
Premedical pathway programs are specially designed for the students to enrich their career in Health Sciences and Life Sciences. TAU along with its repository roots delivering the curriculums of the courses prepared by the International faculties around the world.
Premedical programs of TAU will create a unique path to the students that leads to explore their gratitude in the fields of Medicine, Nursing and other related Health Science boundaries to the countries like USA, UK, etc. TAU is fabricating the history by implementing its subsidiary roots around the world through the premedical programs to enrich the career of the students in a better way.
Roles of a Premed Study Center:
To enroll the students for the following programs in regards to the Intakes
- PREMEDICAL DIPLOMA - (16 Months)
- PREMEDICAL FOUNDATION - (12 Months)
General Norms for Establishing Premed Study Center
In order to establish the study center, following criteria to be satisfied.
- Experience in Running an educational institution.
- Experience in counseling students for admission in Universities
- Should have sound financial background
- Infrastructure of the center(lab facility, teaching aids, tutors etc)
- Advertisement capacity of the center
- Student- recruiting capacity of the center